20101208

.
My parents normally aren't very involved in such things, but ever since i can remember it's better NOT to mention one thing when both of them are in one room: the name John Lennon. My dad especially dislikes Yoko Ono. For him she is some kind of a witch who has destroyed the Beatles and made John behave like an idiot. --- Yes, he really liked the Beatles. Mom instead says that he (Lennon) has become truly cool after the Beatles.



And i? I can't help myself, occasionally John Lennon's and Yoko Ono's publicly celebrated affection bothers me. On the other hand the couple is fascinating me and this kind of unswerving and honest love may be what the world needs.

Let's have a go at it!


H A I R   P E A C E
B E D   P E A C E


30 years ago today John Lennon was shot.

Keine Kommentare: