20120903

autumn-like

.


It has become September and things begin to feel more autumnally. This is my time! Apart from some days in spring, this is the time of the year i regularly feel best. Not that life changes in any way, but golden sunshine and crisp air seem to make all things better.

Anyway i'm that kind of 'in between person', not winter not summer: i always say things like "on the one hand... but on the other hand" (and i honestly mean it!), i like broken colours and they suit me best... Sometimes i think it's better to say 'yes' or 'no' from the bottom of one's heart, to say 'black' or 'white', 'left' or 'right', 'it's this and not that'. ...On the other hand, hmhm, i like my greyish attitude.
.

Kommentare:

Dorothea hat gesagt…

Hey there,
I stumbled across your blog yesterday and have enjoyed it since ... So beautiful and fine and mine :). The idea of "grey" and "in-between person" makes me smile, I like that so much <3. I'll leave your page open in my browser, so I can keep reading and watching your lovely posts ...
If you like, come by on my page (www.wortkleider.blogspot.de) :).
Best wishes, Dorothea

tamara hat gesagt…

Hallo Dorothea,
herzlich Dank für deine Nachricht und entschuldige die späte Antwort. Auch wenn ich oft an meinen Blog denke und eigentlich dauernd irgendwelche Gedanken habe, die ich gern teilen würde, so komme ich leider nur noch selten hierher. Umso mehr Freude macht es von Leuten wie dir zu lesen. Wortkleider ist aber auch sehr delikat... Liebe Grüße! Tamara